Photography

"Project Blowed" 10.16.08

10/17/2008 07:09:00 AMBriana Latrise



Rich 4 A Reason

Alpha

Blizz






I actually call this collection... "How 2 Make Something Outta Nuttin".
The name is inspired by the spontaneous, yet destined and much needed conception of Briana Latrise ******: Me. While taking these photos I decided to edit every one of them to make each image it's own individual digital painting. U like?



Believe it or NOT... but I DO appreciate comments on the photos you like so, please let me know what u think. You don't even have to put your name... You can all be Johns, or Jefferys, or Jennifers... I cares not. I do however care for your opinions. Tank U Much!!!!

Peace & Blessings to you!

...and Jesse Boykins III is the .............{FILL BLANK w/ something postive and extreme.}

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form