Random Thoughts

DRUNK... again

12/21/2008 03:32:00 AMBriana Latrise

I'm loaded. LOADED!!!!! I am proud though. If you know me at all... you know that like many others, I have issues. I drink. When I drink, I drink a lot... for my size (*wink*). Seriously. I don't know why... but I tend to drown sorrows that I don't even realize I have until I am drowning them in Vodka... (or Tequila... u know... whatever it is that night).




Anyway,
Me being loaded... it opens me up a bit. I don't give much of a fuck about what you or anyone else thinks when I'm like this... and I respect that when I'm sober... just to much of a punk to think that way non-stop. Any-hoo...

I forgot where I was going with this.. but:

In closing... I am faded!
I love my father... but I don't know where he is.
I love my mother... but she's a nut... and she admits it now.... *ha*
I love me... but I am just as human as they are and I feel like I am paying for their sins....

think about it...




anyhoo....
I thought I was done a second ago... but drunk issssh.... I need ventilation like a T-Pain groupie....
SIDENOTE: what is his thing wit strippers?????
that's a real question that would appreciate a response...




I'm done.
-Bri...
(BRIANA IF U DON'T KNO ME!)

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I love drunken rants...keep up the good work babe hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form