Poetry

You always go deep...

2/26/2009 05:10:00 PMBriana Latrise

So i'm returning the love/favor.

Feelings from Aug 08...



My soul's desires match blank pages like,
New composition books,
Who beg for content and direction like,
Most new artist's hooks.
Melodic but melancholy like,
Smashing pumpkins on acid,
Cigarettes leave my mind,
Feeling something like placid,
& I'm an addict.




*********************************************************
Somedays I'm gonna make you mad,
But you can't give up on me.
He said:
"The only thing that holds us down is gravity."
*********************************************************




I promise you're the greatest thing to ever happen to me!
And fuck names. I already shine without the spot light so they can all just call me Mrs.
This is love.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form