Random Thoughts

Hi... Like high school -options:

3/08/2009 06:37:00 AMBriana Latrise

Come get me/Stop Playin.





Peep everything Babe. The good, the bad, the...




I love Sting, BTW...

***************************************************************************************




***************************************************************************************

Right, so I'd b f*ed up for a second if u decide to quit.

Why do I want her closet.

I'm probably more Cyndi right now anyway. lol (...not so sure that's a good look... lmao)

I love the hook... & the bridge... y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6qybfKqf3E

***************************************************************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mft3_A6qtRA
MTV is lame. Pink did that @ the awards right? Who's broke?
TV sucks.

***************************************************************************************




f*k


***************************************************************************************

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form