Music Videos

I'm seriously waiting...

3/08/2009 07:19:00 AMBriana Latrise




***************************************************************************************

The Used sux now.

**************************************************************************************
Darryl P is so Andy...
Listen to his truth.



Baby, remember what you asked me the other day about bein able to respect someone... ?
It's good. I still fux wit Glassjaw... even tho he hit that ugly note. It's so good when it's ugly. That's how you know it's real. You get me?








******




**************************************************************************************




FUCK!

**************************************************************************************


I lost my phone in the bed somewhere... it's on Vibrate... Damn!



**************************************************************************************




Wasn't u anyway.



***************************************************************************************

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form