Blunts for Breakfast Charles the Hamilton

**Jokes***

3/28/2009 07:04:00 PMBriana Latrise

I love it! Real life stoner shhhhh...


P.S. So i just ordered a pizza for Charles Hamilton right....


MY NIGG!!!!! After he finished eatin, he thought it was a good idea to lean into me to tell me something while the music was playin' hella loud... I looked dead at him and caught the illest whiff of his breath. I told him he had he Sasha Fierce... so if he says that shit at any point in time... just know that he got that 4rm me. The Sasha Fierce my nigg. Sasha Fierce. LMAO! LMAO LMAO!!! Yes Charles... I did it 1st!!!!



I win! HA!!!!!!

Sonic my ass... the shower u in right now... that's me... throwin' the water on ya.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. heeey, thanks for the love on my video.. the single is available on iTUNES(i know we liek to get sh! free but support ya boy lol).... im not all about money, in fact my newest cd titled "JEremy LEake" is really amazing and its free.. entertaining lyrics with depth + very nice beats = good music.. lemme know what u think.. thanks again! oh here's the link

    http://www.zshare.net/download/5639337489d3671b/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form