LMAO @

3/29/2009 11:08:00 PMBriana Latrise

You look like an umpa lumpa said...
bitch you crazy. Kendu know your fucking 730? Hope you chock on some crack rocks.

And for the record your body is built backwards! (shots fired)

March 29, 2009 10:32 PM


and I say:
#1. Who is Kendu and what is a chock?
#2. What is 730? I thought crazy was 51/50... at least that's what they told me at that behavioral clinic in Chino when they labeled me... lmao.
#3. Thank You Pussy. I totally appreciate you taking precious time ($) out of your day to follow my blog. Kudos! You're awesome! I'm so stoked that I have a NEW stalker!!!! DOPENESS! (I'm corny right?) Also, thanks again for noting that my body was built backwards. Love that you noticed. My body is one of the things my nigga loves about me most... you know other than the deep spiritual connection that we have, and the intellect, intelligence, natural beauty... etc. All that good shit.
#4. Bitterness is NOT cute. I understand how good the dick is... but you gotta get over it!


Now...
should you have anything else to say... don't be pussy. Come on over to the house and we can talk about it over Chai Tea and crumpets... or maybe Bun. Spice Bun. Easter's coming up. Wouldn't that be nice? You've been to the house before right? Oh... you haven't. Darn. Maybe we should meet somewhere else... I don't think you're allowed to be here.



Anyhoo... I'll pray for you.




Peace and Blessings, You Look Like An Umpa Lumpa.
***Briana Latrise****

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form