At Most I'm Just

4/02/2009 02:37:00 AMBriana Latrise




Download Charles Hamilton's latest: At Most I'm JustHERE

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. YOU ARE NOT AMY ROSE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao you just put up a video dedicated to Charles and Simone. Are you high?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles and Simone... fuck outta here! LMAO. I posted a video of Sonic and Amy. & for the last time, my Name is BRIANA LATRISE. Not Amy, Rhi-Rhi, Not anything other than Briana Latrise and whatever pet names my baby chooses to give me. Right now he's callin me "Mommy"... LMAO.

    I'm bout to be through playin. My vacation ends today so: it's been fun. Back to work beezies...



    Side note: Simone might be cuter than me... (to some, or whoever, or whatever...lol) but she's not here right now. Hmmm... she can have him back if ever we choose to be done... but um, due to current events I don't see that happening for you anytime soon hun.


    **Tootles!**

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form