Beauty Haterz

Hmmm....

4/02/2009 10:15:00 AMBriana Latrise

Today I'm feeling like I might need to post nothing but classics...

After I shit on some hate:



Long Beach... walkn to the Reggae Festival... gon get sum curried goat... 2004


**************************


I only know a few chords...


**************************


Backstage at Universal Amphitheater waiting on my folks... 2008


**************************


1988... Killn em.


**************************


All grown up... 2008


**************************

You Might Also Like

7 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Umpa Lumpa i'm backApril 2, 2009 at 11:08 AM

    corny bitches do corny things. You look like you smell like hogmoss. Dont tempt me to pay you a visit, Briarcliff right? click click get ready to take a pic bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you looked pretty when you were younger...i guess like the drugs & shit made you age fast. Yuo were such a cute girl! yay!
    I heard somewhere that you guys are having group sex up there...I also heard that CH don't wash his sheets often. Like at all. Be careful. lol
    Your blog is getting more interesting. keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that chick up top a hater. u not even poppin enuf to be hated on. all u do is take pics & fuck CH. I know mad bitches who've done that. lmao...haters let her breathe & be happy wit her boo. ya need to go hate on Rihanna, thats CH real boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Them Demev niggas don't like ur ass. At all bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Tell her get a man that aint cheatin on her ass with a girl that I know. Yea, tell her all that" lmfao

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last pic reminds me of Usher's wife. lmao!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form