Haterz Love and Life

Realization #999999999873

4/02/2009 09:13:00 AMBriana Latrise


OK. So it's another beautiful morning here in on cloud 97.. (everything divine.) I woke up to at knock at the door that further proved how poisonous hate is. My realization: If you want love, spread love. This is something I already know... however, as myself... I often need to be reminded. It is evident to me that Hate is in itself, along with it's close cousin, Misery... Relentless. Therefore... I must be the same way. I WILL NEVER STOP BEING ME.

If you're one of the hater commenters... Thank You for fueling my fire. I appreciate the luve.

I hope you know... I post my entries for you now. This blog was at one time just for my love... but we have decided to share the love with you all. So... here you go....


Here on Cloud 97,
Everything is divine.
Our world is imperfect,
Inimitable by design.
Waking up in your eyes,
Is still so surreal.
I feel the love always,
So I KNOW it's real.
I'll be your Love, your Friend,
Your Wife, Your Queen...
So long as you love me,
I'll be anything.
Your Freak, your Virgin,
Your Chef. Boy, are we
In love like old times,
Love like those nines,
Love like no lies:
Unconditionally.

The Love is 9.



***Also... Take NOTE. I am not you. So, we riding this wave together. Where it takes us, we don't actually know yet... but we don't really care either. That's the beauty of it all. We love to live and live to love.
I'll be here, Tomorrow.

<3
*The ONE. (or three. lmao.)

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form