Man......................................

5/27/2009 04:41:00 AMBriana Latrise

Now I'm regretting this whole thing with HIM. Kinda wish I'd never met him. Really wish I hadn't let him... in.
Wish this could all just begin again....
Like I could wake up, with no make up
Free... Go to the beach and just swim
Wish I could take it all back like an undo button
Wish I could make you disappear, eat u up like a glutton

(I'm gonna leave it at that) I started it as a poem like most of my songs... But once I realized where I was going with it and what kind of release it was giving me... I figured I'd save it for the booth tomorrow.


Say what you will... I write what I feel. This is my blog and you visit on your own free will. If you don't like my words then look away... If you like them, thank you and you're welcome to stay. I'm feeling some kinda way about my entire day... And I'm totally drained now...

I couldn't even finish that.

(I write fast... Should we call it a free write or a write style? Lol. I'm a nerd. A sleepy, still hungry nerd. Random: I really hope that ranch didn't spill in the back seat of my car. Back seats should only exist in old schools and SUVs. Every other car's back seat should just be storage space for baggage. Some of us apparently have a lot of that.)
*Night!
...Or morning... Whatever...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

5 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. :) dats kool- i can relate...im tryna figure out if i should post something as emotional like i used too..anywayz whats up with the author position i offered?
    Just need ya email...

    www.LiveLyricism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Say what you will... I write what I feel. This is my blog and you visit on your own free will. If you don't like my words then look away... If you like them, thank you and you're welcome to stay. I'm feeling some kinda way about my entire day... And I'm totally drained now...

    I couldn't even finish that. "

    how i feel exactly

    hey bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is dope!! you got mad talent, saw ur dj vlad interview and I agree people need to see you for your artistry not the punch for me personally, that's what brought me to ur website but u r mad talented and I respect that

    ReplyDelete
  4. so when the sextape dropping?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form