Los Angeles Scene Photo Art

Aiight... I'm up.

6/03/2009 11:44:00 AMBriana Latrise


He said NO ONE has ever captured his smile like this... Maybe you should do it more baby. It's gorgeous!



You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. always great pics briana! nice meeting you again last night. I'm def gonna get you to shoot some headshots for my son. Hopefully we'll run into each other again. take care and fuck the haters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO!!!! IT WAS REALLY NICE MEETING YOU TOO!!!! I appreciate all your support and that you introduced yourself last night! That was dope as hell! We will def see each other again. You know where I'm at every Tuesday... lol. See you around mamas... and uh... get my number from Skeme or Val or H.O.P.E...any one of them will have it. We can shoot your boy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. n0oooooo ONE has everrr got my cuzzn smiling like , SERIOUSLY . i saved that one to my desktop too show his momma ! hahaha . your amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form