Day 3

6/12/2009 05:13:00 AMBriana Latrise

Really? Is he really this dope?

I read/understood/completely appreciated a comment I received on my last entry about this dude... Yet, and still I cannot seem to let the negative thoughts subside. I DO NOT WANT A REPEAT. Better yet... I WILL NOT REPEAT ANY of the b.s. I just went thru.


Wtf. I'm all confused again.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Wow, are you back with this n*gga again? Hit me up daynedash@gmail.com , facebook DAYNE DASH

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I think u just need time.
    Attempts to understand confusion only builds confusion. You'll figure your confusion out when you break away from it(doing other things you enjoy, your photo-work, writing,music, day-to-day activities that you may not think much of). Weird but most of the time you'll come to an understanding of something when there is nothing.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form