FYI

6/22/2009 07:57:00 PMBriana Latrise

I got drunk again last night. Very drunk. On an empty stomach. I threw up. Its sad that I'm so used to this that I can throw up and still take care of business. Am I a drunk?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I don't know if you're a drunk, but it doesn't sound good. Here's a quick test:

    1) Do you drink by yourself?

    2) Do you hide alcohol? ex. putting bottles of liquor in the toilet tank.

    3) Do you tell people you only drink on special days and proceed to name the days of the week?

    4) When you throw up do you get upset with yourself mainly because you just lost a lot of good liquor?

    If you answer yes to any of these questions then you may be an alcoholic :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form