Love and Life Rants and Raves

Seriously...

6/25/2009 05:19:00 AMBriana Latrise

If another person comes at me funny about me blogging about them... I'm simply going to say to them that they can sit on it and rotate. I don't put names on here so (with the acception of my dad) you can't be mad at me. You choose to f* wit me. And U KNOW that this is how I vent. So... Get over yourself... Or stop fuckin wit me. And if you'll notice... I only mention you in a way you could even consider be offended ONLY after you've done some fuck shit to me. (Except Drake... I was rude from jump w/ him... Then I found him to be a pretty nice guy... And I apologized somewhere so shove it.)
I'm really startin to get tired of all this bull. I'm broke, annoyed with lames, hungry and sleep deprived. I should and maybe would be used to it by now if people weren't staring at me waiting for me to fuck up. GO SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'm so open I TELL YOU when I fuck up.

Let me breathe.
*sigh*

I can't sleep now. So I'm going to continue venting in hopes that I can pull an all nighter so I'm not late to this shoot in the morning.

Let me also say this since issues with it keep hittin my phone and inbox::
While I do not always appreciate people talkin about me... If what's being said is factual, I can't really be too mad. We all fuck up. So if I get called on mines... What can I say? I can be mad/hurt but it is what it is. As far as me punching Charles for what he said... Its not actually that he was putting OUR business out there like that... I said it was that which rubbed me the wrong way but I didn't know what or how else to say what I really meant... It was that it was a fresh wound. Like 23 hours prior to that moment. So it really hurt. And it was also he fact that it involved both of us and he acted as if he couldn't care less. He didn't care about me... our situation... none of that (from my perspective). Had it have been anyone else just speaking on stuff they knew about me, or felt some kind of way about, or someone, anyone who wasn't actually involved in the extra fresh situation it wouldn't have struck that nerve. That's all I can say without airing too much personal stuff about he and I and our whatvers. (That last sentence is ripe with sarcasm.)

Anyhoo...

I also feel people should know this: I am like two people.

There's a right and a left.
Right: I love. Sometimes maybe even too hard and or too much. I often love people who don't deserve all the love I give.
Left: When I feel wronged by those I love... I want to attack them. In whatever way. Guess that's the crazy side. Or passionate. Whichever you prefer.

Right: I want to be loved. I want to be affectionate. I want friends.
Left: For what if all you want is to hurt me, use me, please you and only you.

Is that bipolar? LMAO. I thought everyone was bipolar but all I ever hear is that I'm the crazy one. MATTER OF FACT... I asked a long-time friend today if I had a reputation... He said Hell Yes. I'm apparently Crazy Ass Briana W/ the Freckles.

I'll be that. But I want people to keep in mind that when people are labeled... They often fall into the label and become it. So... If I flip out one day and pull a Hollywood Shootout (like them boys robbing that bank back in the day wit all kinds of extra ammunition) or some ish... You can point at me and say I did it... But then pray for all of us because YOU (you know who you are... All of you) pushed me. Lol.

*Hollywood Shootout was a joke. I obviously can't do it now without extreme planning. It would have to be the stealthiest covert operation known to man. It'll go so smooth they won't even arrest me. They'll just name me Surreptitious and make my whole existence government property- oh wait. Same thing. But I think the food might be better in the armed forces than it is in prison. (Unless they still have those Matrix-like food pouches where you just add water... & my new name would be mostly numbers.)*

I DO NOT like people today. Damn! Please don't associate with me if you're easily offended, sensitive, or someone I once was cool with but you haven't spoken to me in years. We won't meld. (Where am I coming from with this broadened vocab tonight? I thought the extent of my vocabulary was the lyrics to that D'Angelo song off Brown Sugar that had to have it's title censored. Sheesh. I read one damn book and my whole "hood rat" image is tarnished. I need to get back on my shit, damn, mutha fuckas before people start thinking I'm actually an intelligent, opinionated, strong, little lady with little girl tendencies due to her Peter Pan syndrome- results of growin up to fast and then trynna to run it back to the "good days" when life was innocent... It ain't workin.)

All Eyez On Me... I feel like TuPac but I really don't appreciate this. And I'm not rich, so I won't appreciate it til I can make Atlantis a real place and put it just east of Azores, renaming it "The Land of Latrise". Or... whatever... I'll take a house in the hills, a condo in NY and a new car for each state.


No more L7's in my Circle please. I like circles. They're round. Like the Earth... and life when you do it right. I'm sleepy. 20,000 leagues wit you right now and I have a feeling that someday, there'll be some punk ass article somewhere about what a nut job I am because I'm misunderstood and I can't explain most of my actions with anything other than "I don't know", or "I don't give a fuck".

*sigh*

This is lame. I think I wanna tour the country on some hippy shit. Meet some new people. Try some new things, if there's anything left to try...

like shrooms and coffee... wonder what that'll do.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. LOVE this:

    I also feel people should know this: I am like two people.

    There's a right and a left.
    Right: I love. Sometimes maybe even too hard and or too much. I often love people who don't deserve all the love I give.
    Left: When I feel wronged by those I love... I want to attack them. In whatever way. Guess that's the crazy side. Or passionate. Whichever you prefer.

    Right: I want to be loved. I want to be affectionate. I want friends.
    Left: For what if all you want is to hurt me, use me, please you and only you.

    As for the 'shrooms & coffee? Never done it but it jst sounds and visualizes to be a BAD idea. Don't.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form