Music

A'ight I'm really going to bed this time...

7/18/2009 06:41:00 AMBriana Latrise



I'm really, really stuck on N.E.R.D right now. And I mean STUCK. I don't even know why. I guess this is where I am in life...


"I was waiting for you! Mom I was waiting for you. Your baby. Mama! I love you... And I was waiting for you." - Pharrell

Speaking of mothers... Mother, I did not mean to rush you off the phone earlier... but I was writing and you were taking way too long to say that you'll do it later... which by the way means you won't. I know you. 23 years in August... don't forget that we go back... lol. Good night/morning.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. one of your pictures is now on iHateCharlesHamiltonTV

    www.youtube.com/iHateCharlesHamilton

    go to the Sonic The Hamilton playlist

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form