Poetry

"Feelings: the middle of the end"

7/17/2009 02:56:00 AMBriana Latrise

I feel more alone than I have ever felt
But yet I'm in a better hell
A better place, better time, state of mind
Realizing that I never fell
I just stumbled
but I never crumble
& I like the pressure
It may keep me humble
I dream with my eyes open here
Of shifts and drifts because the change is near
Apocalypse, or something fresher, yes sir
Pay attention Love, the signs are here and clear:

Brothers fornicating and masturbating for pleasure
Women seeking women's touch, fearing no man will enter
The sacred unification under the eyes of God with her
& Babies make babies cause they are without a teacher
Everyone's DIS-eased so they bodies begin to wither
No one gives a fuck since we all stuck on twitter
We are all in trouble unless we find us a leader
But I know I still lack the confidence I need to be her

I feel more alone than I have ever felt
My people are dying and I can't even help

*Briana Latrise*


~RoKKi~


I'm sleepy...

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Wow, read some of my people poetry on my blog I never write my own online but read some of theirs http://recessionsandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its going to be my mission to forward this poem to every person I know because this poem is so dope and speaks to me on so many levels. AMAZING. I pray your star shines so bright soon it blinds the haters into submission. peace and love

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form