Random Thoughts Rants and Raves

I Told Myself NOT to Go In On This But...

7/26/2009 09:52:00 PMBriana Latrise



All Imma say is:

I'm NOT mad at you. & You're a better actor than that hunny... And you do NOT need to explain nothing about your past unless you want to. And you don't need anyone's forgiveness but your own and God's... at the end of the day. Besides... you're like a stupid-rich (really rich... not stupid, rich...) 12 yr old. I expect you to flash on your slutty, equally rich and famous girlfriend. You're babies. Then again... I'm a "baby" and I flashed on my equally broke ex-boyfriend... so who am I?


WHATEVER... your apology looked stupid rehearsed. Don't do that shit again. Just go to an island and write music and then movies or something. Go sit down for a minute... they'll get over it.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. ahahahah..i agree witch..dnt do dat shit again chris..ahahah!
    o yea dude shouldve apologized long time ago..!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form