Losers Ventilation

LameNess... Ya'll make me want a cigarette....

7/02/2009 02:20:00 AMBriana Latrise

Apparently there's a new video of me on 2DopeBoyz...

I knew about the video... obviously... lol. I mean... I WAS there...
Didn't know it was gon be on that blog tho... but I met Meka the other day and he's really good folks. He probably posted it lookin out for ya girl. I went to view it out of curiosity and like a retard I read the comments... They were ALL negative.
The video is just me talkin bout MJ. My boys @ broccolicity.com did it. (They're stupid talented by the way!) The comments only rubbed me the wrong way because I'm not ready to deal with all you lifeless beezies... From the haters, to the opinionated nameless comments, to the groupies... (dare I say)...
Truth be told... as much as I love attention... I don't like people all in my face (w/ the exception of a few) or... trynna befriend me because they saw my name/face somewhere (which has been happening and it's NO BUENO!). In addition...

It's really stupid that people think I'm trying to get famous off of some stupid internet shit. I LOOOOOOOOVE how people all think they know Somethin bout Somethin... yet they know Jack Shit. It's annoying as hell. Further more... as burnt out as this is: I DON'T LIVE MY LIFE ON THE INTERNET... I DON'T JUST TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET... I ACTUALLY COME OUT OF THE HOUSE. With that being said... if ever you want to share your opinions in real life... it's never too hard to find me. I may travel... but eventually we'll run into each other. (I'm in LA biyotch... lol... well technically Compton, CA today. But I'm usually in LA... 43rd and Crenshaw, La Brea and Florence, Wilshire and La Brea, 54th and 2nd Ave, the Slauson doughnut shop... (all the f*in time!)... pretty much anywhere. I'm out here. I'm not askin for trouble. I'm asking for people to shut the f* up or say it to me.

Understand this: I could give a fuck about punching some dude... ya'll keep bringin it up. I could give a fuck about you sayin you would have Chris Browned me (especially when you don't know THEIR situation) because I just told you where you can run into me and if you feel that passionate about it... feel free to see me sometime. I doubt that the dudes in them areas are just gon let you get away wit some random act of violence on me... I'm too cool. Not cool as in: "cool"... Cool as in: literally cool. I don't run around fuckin wit people. I'm actually a very kind hearted individual... but like most:::: a tad dysfunctional.

IDK... it's whatever. I don't even know why I was irritated anymore. I'm over it now. But I will say this on a closing note:

You don't like me? ... I don't know you.
You don't give a fuck? ... It's probably mutual.

Go read a damn book. Learn something useful... Matter of fact... Father forgive me for not saying this first but: GO PRAY SOMEWHERE long and hard for the both of us... do something useful... and if you already do these things... DO THEM BETTER... cause you're still hatin... and no better than me. lol...

& STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ABOUT CH. I'm not his keeper, his girl, his friend... none of that. He's alive... Go find HIM... lol. DAMN!

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Bottom line:

    You don't like me? ... I don't know you.
    You don't give a fuck? ... It's probably mutual.


    Done. I fuck'n love it...Muy bueno...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms brianna, i love your line so i will repost it: "I LOOOOOOOOVE how people all think they know Somethin bout Somethin... yet they know Jack Shit. It's annoying as hell."

    FINALLY! something we agree on.. it IS annoying as hell.. so ummm could you quit doing it, ms. hyprocrite? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form