Hungry Rants Love and Life

My BDAY BASH @ Galaxy Gallery on Melrose!

7/24/2009 01:01:00 PMBriana Latrise

Ok... so ... it's looking good. No Hollywood B.S. round here. Just my folks, a few cameras (since that's what we do), Buds, Brews, Bottles, and Briana... Sounds nice right? Also I got Dj Val the Vandle spinning and a special Performance by my boy Lite. It's looking lovely. I'm too lazy to make a flyer so here's the info:::




Galaxy Gallery
7224 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046

Monday August 3rd 10PM

Be there... or stay off my phone and outta my face cause YOU'RE FAKE!!!! Ha...



& My cake better look like this and taste like GrandDaddy or Jack H... Don't play wit me... lol...

Doors are open to any and everyone but leave your hate at the door. I strategically chose this head shop because the energy here is awesome and positive and we all know that I need positive energy in my life...lol

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. i was thinking the same thing so i ran a search on google for "weed bday cakes" and i see you made the post already....great minds think alike my nigga!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form