Los Angeles Scene Music

THIS THURSDAY!!!

7/07/2009 10:05:00 AMBriana Latrise


Is so Important to me.... You have to come through. If you love me like you say you do... if you hate me and you wanna let me know in person (even if you just want to secretly hate... I'll allow it...) If we're cool, If you're into real music, if you just want to see the sexiest thing on stage ever (Jesse Boykins), If you wanna see me... IF YOU DON'T... I don't care... just come through!!! PLEASE

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Girl, I feel you. I put him up on MY blog after seeing him on yours. He IS dope, too bad y'all out in LA and I'm in Philly. I'll be on the lookout for him on East Coast. TBC...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form