Twitter Beefs...

7/24/2009 09:07:00 PMBriana Latrise

Hi-Larious!!!! I swear...


So we all know I have the ability to morph into a completely ignorant asshole. I try to use my powers for good but sometimes temptation gets the best of me...
So, I'm being nosey on Twitter like 30 minutes ago and I click on #damnlilmama out of curiosity and I see the stupidest tweet ever. Mainly because I can't read it without having to break the shit down and rebuild it...

"#damnlilmama geht niggasz lyk iht aint nutten, #icantbelieveyou trynn haha not succeedin lyk ido." by @ASiSbAbbi

Should have know she was special ed by how she spelled her name. So... because I'm bored I say some shit like "I hate when ppl misspell shit thinkin it's cute." IT'S NOT F*CKIN CUTE! THAT'S MY OPINION...lol

She hit me back wit some RUDENESS... lol
"@brianalatrise lmao ihate bitches who comment on muh shit tryn be my dictionary. #notagoodlook"

LMAO... I wanna tell her the following:
#notagoodlook when you can't read but you on twitter ALL DAY!
#notagoodlook when all you have to talk about is yourself
#notagoodlook when your best picture looks like "damn Mami!!!! No!!!!!!!!!"
#notagoodlook when you feel you need all kinds of extra attention
#notagoodlook when I feel the need to go in on you and I don't even know you...

...but I won't lol.

I didn't have shit else to blog about today though since I've been minding my own business for the last few days and actually sitting in my room (while I still have one) producing things. You know, being productive. THAT'S Y I'M ON TWITTER ALL THE TIME!!! I know how to multi-task.

I'm bored with these beezies... I think I'm headed to someone's studio, then a bday party, then a fashion show, then my secret pot spot to have a drink and share some HERB/herbal tea with the O.G. homegirl from junior high school. AND I'M KEEPING MY F*IN CHUCKS ON RICK-E SMOOTH!!!! (I named him that... he thinks he's special cause he's from Brooklyn... ) I'm not combing my hair either... WIld child... Gotta rep.


You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. smh.....we went from(america in general, not you) the street beefs to phone/text messaging beefs to net/chatroom beefs to blogs & twitter beefs......i think we got everything covered. I'mma start pen-beefs....write niggas some mean ass hate letters and mail them shits.

    Top 3
    1.#notagoodlook when I feel the need to go in on you and I don't even know you...

    2.#notagoodlook when your best picture looks like "damn Mami!!!! No!!!!!!!!!"

    3.#notagoodlook when you can't read but you on twitter ALL DAY!

    props "voodoo child" for the Hendrix, I see ya.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form