"Mr. Wrong"

8/07/2009 09:41:00 PMBriana Latrise

My folks wrote and arranged it... I love it. Genius.


My issue right now is... back when I was little and I would go to the studio with my father, I felt like he wouldn't want to be bothered by my inquiries... so I wouldn't bother him with real questions. I would pussy foot and try to bond with him on whatever ELSE I might have felt was relevant at the time. I'm not sure if that was all due to his attitude, or my mother's, or my own insecurities... but any which reason:::
Now, when I'm in the studio...


PATTERNS...

I need some better habits. All the way around.


..."cause, I'm in Love... with Mr. Wrong,"

Ha. Peppermint Patty.

You Might Also Like

5 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. please briana put that song out

    it sounded amazing...

    like i can not stop thinking bout it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. or just email it to me..

    like i wont put it out just for me to listen to....

    its soooo dope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def! That song is ridic its so fire I love it, got it stuck in my head! * hey r u moving to ny??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of your work & opinion, can you pleaseeeeeee release Mr. Wrong. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form