My Return...

8/06/2009 09:28:00 PMBriana Latrise

Yeah... I've been dealing with some crazy shit... CRAZY


My party was...


well... it just was. Whatever... Mad love to everyone that showed up!!! Especially my folks who had work the morning after.

Anyway:::

I got some ol' Bay Area Flows right here... My dude Chris da 5th.
We fell out of touch when I came home a few years ago but... I want ANY and EVERYONE to just hear his flows. This was him in his earlier stages with no pen... just off top. He's ill. FUX WIT IT!


DOWNLOAD CHRIS DA 5TH "PEEP GAME" HERE

DOWNLOAD CHRIS DA 5TH "I Do This"

DOWNLOAD CHRIS DA 5TH "In My Life"

DOWNLOAD CHRIS DA 5TH "Masterpiece"

DOWNLOAD CHRIS DA 5TH "Quest"


And... pix from the Landcaster Party I shot for DJ Hurricane and Power 106's DJ Felli Fel...


You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. that was an interesting Ustream session. You are a MAD interesting person. Happy Belated birthday.

    I commented on here because twitter is trippin, lol. Plus, I like the freedom of NOT being contricted to 140 characters.


    Ge Oh.
    http://theskratchpadd.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form