Random Thoughts On: Possibilities

8/03/2009 03:58:00 AMBriana Latrise

I've decided that, should I get married, I am NOT going to have a customary wedding... I don't care about a diamond ring... (I want rocks in it... but how about rose quarts lacing (but embedded in) rose gold?

anyway... we will ring each other... they don't have to match. I want Mr. To-Be-Determined's ring to reflect him. Whatever he wants to do. I do however, ask that he cares. To me, the rings are a symbol... I like symbols. And I don't mind if his vows are said with only God and Me in the room. We could even have a very private union on the beach at sunrise... on an island (private beach) somewhere clean. I'm spaced right now.

Ran into a beautiful smile this evening. Bumped into um, literally.

*sigh*

and like thai I'm over it...




***RANDOM THOUGHT INTERJECTION: Women (I really wanna say girls and/or insecure women)... should they be upset if their fiancé attends or has a party with strippers? I feel it may be even a little wrong for her to be mad in certain relationships.
For example (we'll use me and Mr. NITL... not in this life... because I would never marry a man like this):
...according to my philosophies and thories... NITL is Type 1.a which is the party goer. The live life to the fullest type guy.



wait... I'm tired. NVRMND.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form