UPDATE...

8/28/2009 05:59:00 PMBriana Latrise

I've had a lot of good things come my way these last couple days. I just hope that I can make these things go from good to great in the days to come.


NEWS!!!!

Esso lands at LAX in 2 hours!!! YESSSSSSS!!! Can't wait to see him.



Finally,
I have a little boo thang. Had him for a minute. He's working my nerves with this hard-to-reach when I need him b.s. But considering his age, everything else is on point!

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Aye its Lannie. I need a better way to get in cantact wit u.
    lol

    get back at me

    ReplyDelete
  2. that good...

    n it will get better just keep positive...

    n keep upgrading in what you do....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form