B*tches...

9/23/2009 10:14:00 AMBriana Latrise

I am this stage in mi vida loca where I can't always control the situations. That's a scary thing for a person like me. However, I am learning. Rev Run's email just this second says, "Sadness, disappointment, and despair have to flee in the presence of HOPE". Good to know. I need to hope more: Hope for the best, hope for success, hope for real love, etcetera... etcetera.

Moving on:
My relationships with people are odd to me. I don't know how to deal with people who irritate me yet. I'm still deficient in that area. Seriously... For example:

A few nights ago, I was in the club... drinking as usual... I was trying to help my girl and her two guy friends sneak into the other side of the club because it was better than where we were... security popped up and I ducked into the bathroom. I ended up meeting this chick.... she immediately started telling me how "beautiful" I was. I thanked her figuring she was just gay and went on about my business. The next day (after a really long and rough night in my car due to some miscommunication), I ended up seeing the girl at the gas station. She looked like she had been sleep in the back seat of her friend's car as well. She asked for my number so I gave her a card and left. She called me 20 minutes later and asked for a room because she was homeless and she needed help. She said she had just moved her from VA 3 weeks ago. As much as I don't like people in my personal space because I feel like they can't keep up and I refuse to slow down for them... I still agreed to pick her up when I was ready. So after a few hours at TGI Friday's (and a few phone numbers... lol) I went to pick her up. I asked her for no gas money at all or none of that. (Why kick someone when they're down?)

Once I picked her up... I asked her if she had anywhere to go, and she said no. I figured she was just trying to stay with me... she probably seen the video, knows who my parents are and wanted to ride with me or whatever... "Trynna get down on this get down."

So I took her to my boy's crib (technically my manager now....) in Beverly Hills. I made sure she ate... Made sure they treated her right, etc... then I had to go meet up with my boo thang (we'll discuss him at a later date...) so I took her somewhere that I knew she could stay with me for a few days: The Office. (Two showers, two bedrooms, and the office... plus a gym... pretty nice set up. She would have been good here.) I introduced her to everyone... told them she was cool and then I left. I spent the night with my boo. I came back in the a.m. around 11 and she was still sleep. Which tripped me out: For someone who has no hustles, no income, no where to live and what not... you sure in the f*** do sleep in late. WOW! Anyway...

I left again and went off to see my homeboy... (who is actually now the new boo thang... my love life is a hot ass mess!!!!) I came back that night and switched up the fit... I took her to the club with me for my boy's birthday. I got her in free and if she'd have rolled with the flow she would have had free drinks and weed but she went off and did her own thing so I figured she was straight.

We come back to the office and on the way she starts working my nerves which I had already anticipated seeing as how we are both Leos and she keeps telling me how she can help me and we can help each other... to this day I'm not sure what she can help me with besides how to look like a slut.

That night I tell her she's working in the morning.. she must have ignored me. I woke her lazy ass up and told her she had 20 minutes to get dressed. Mind you, this was at 1:30 in the after noon. It took her a f*ing hour!!! The job was: Assisting me while I assist the chef. That sounds crazy depending on how you look at it cause she definitely felt some kinda way about it.... (pride) but either way you're getting paid. What's the problem?

I have been assisting this chef for years and yesterday was her first day in that type of environment... FYI: The food business is very fast paced, stay busy, high stress environment. There is always SOMETHING to be done. She had no initiative, she was slow, lazy, arrogant and argumentative. I would call her name and she'd say what with an attitude like she didn't want me to ask her to do her job. By 8pm (we started at 3) I told her she could go... she didn't want to so I stuck her on dishes. I mean damn... for less than what I got paid yesterday I let people at the bar treat me any which way they want other than touch me and or call me out my name. And no one did either of those things to this little girl. I wanted to slap the shit out of her... them she did it: She touched my fucking face. After that I just lost it... internally though. I checker her on it and then you know what she did? She fuckin quit!!! She walked out and sat by my car on her phone for the last hour. She also pissed me off cause she got on her phone in the middle of the work day in front of THE BOSS and the person paying us to cater!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Are you stupid? You have to be a little dense. Just a little. So, I realized once we got back to the house that she's not yet mature enough to handle my lifestyle or these grinds that I'm on, or even see the bigger picture. She should go.

Now... I'm waiting for her ride to come. I need her out of here. She doesn't seem to understand that I brought her here... I can tell her to leave. I think she's threatened by me. She acts like the shit I say isn't valid and such. Bitch, who brought you here? Should I have left your ass on the street? Who fed you?

Damn... some people.


Now I know how my mom used to feel. My smart ass mouth and disrespectful nature used to make her want to choke slam me... and she tried a few times. I hope the best for this girl... I really do. But she gotta get the f*** out.

You Might Also Like

5 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I'm sure Charles H could say the same thing about your career ending ass, how's it feel to kill someone's dream they prob waited there whole life for Briana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if a punch ended his career then he really didnt have 1...
    but who can say that its actually ended...
    and if it is you def cant blame her...
    blame the media and how they outline the negativity in an artists career and never let them live it down....but hopefully when she drops her 1st mixtape\album\movie theyll drop the whole situation ....once they realize shes got lots of talent.. like ALOT more than most artists ..


    hope all is well Briana .. and dont forget to tell me that story The Castle The Isaacs' Built...ill remind you again l8r via twitter just be safe...
    and have a great rest of the day..
    and dont worry or listen to the negativity its just crys for attention from people who find there life less important then the person they are being negative towards

    peace

    btw what are your thoughts on astrology and all the stars and years and symbols ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart it seems to me that you do not know Charles. We will leave it at that. God bless your heart Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy.. and you picked her up off the street just like that?? No background check??? well dang.. i don't mind doing work if I can eat real good.. lol .. i'm jp.. but you live and you learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol nah never had the pleasure...
    but im sure hes cool as hell...
    im 1 of his biggest fans of his thoughts and his music....no homo
    got over 600 songs of his ... and my own blog
    whereischarleshamilton.blogspot.com
    to keep people cool with him being gone so he didnt lose more fans cuz the comments on his blog kept getting worse n worse...
    i was in no way tryna diss homie....
    hes 1 of the few artists i really get into..
    rlly sad he stopped blogging.. and being online...
    and really hope hes doing well...
    i just dont understand how oeople want to criticize the whole punching situation and over exaggerate it and extend it... and try to manipulate your public character by labeling you as abusive or hot headed or whatever...
    but please dont think i meant any disrespect to chuck thatd be rlly bad... cuz i dont in anyway... for the most part i try to defend his name when ppl throw dirt on it... same with you.. n any1 else that i can relate or respect as an artist...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form