Confession

9/06/2009 06:26:00 AMBriana Latrise

I hate humans. It's wrong to hate, but the flesh is worth the wrong.

I'm in a lot of pain and I'm alone out here. People do not WANT to understand me... Fair enough. Cause I don't want to give two shits about them... But I can't help the way God made me... And it's even harder to change the ways the world made me. At the end of the day, I don't even know if I want to change me. Who would it benefit? The babies I gave up?

Fuck.

I still have this cough. God knows what it is...

I really, really, really need/want to just create.

But... For what? No one-


Ok... Screw that. I was being a brat for a second. Just to clear up some confusion let me also confess that if you see me around and you decide to act like you know me, know me. Don't look, sound, or BE surprised if I have a f*ed up look on my face... If you knew me, you'd know why. No matter what my reasoning. Don't hug me, don't touch me, don't pretend. Period. I'm tired of pretenders. I've played house enough in my life, and I get enough of the make belief when I audition. (Can you imagine what a "bitch" I'll be when I actually land the major motion picture? Or even when I have some where stable to rest my head at night.)


I'm tired of the pretenders pretending.

We ALL have serious issues. All of us. So stop pretending you're different. We all want to be rich and famous (at some point in our lives, even if only for a millisecond) so stop pretending you never did, do, or will. We all do stupid things. Stop pretending that you don't. Just stop.


Don't speak to me in public because you feel you have to. You don't. YOU DON'T.

Matter of fact, do not speak to me at all if you can't tell me the harsh truths at least 85 percent of the time. I eat enough sugar. Don't coat the issues. Just lay them on me. I may not take it well... But I'm not going to hit you.

AND FINALLY: stop thinking I'm going to hit you. I've outgrown that. So, if you do something that deserves a back hand, jab or even a choke slam... Watch yourself. Only God knows what'll happen... But it won't be what you expect. Hell, I might even shed a tear for your fight/anger provoking ass.


I'm in a lot of pain. Society beat me up years ago. And I keep fucking with it like an abusive boyfriend.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. wow...
    see i dont like for you to be in pain...
    or not having a permanent home...
    like i dont personally know you..
    but you seem like you can be a great/cool person...
    your art\music is GREAT...
    i wish you wouldnt always be so hurt...or angry... but then again idk what lifes thrown at you.. but you should def ALWAYS be positive...
    and I KNOW you HEARD all this b4 PLUS more...
    but if you ever need to talk to sum1 who wont judge you on your past or who you are or what you do\did... email me ... or u can even call me if u want.. ill send my number upon request...
    i just always feel more emotion towards females..


    "A Woman's Value

    "Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears."
    "The woman came out of a man's rib.
    Not from his feet to be walked on.
    Not from his head to be superior.
    But from the side to be equal,
    Under the arm to be protected,
    and next to the heart to be loved.""

    THIS IS THE WAY I GO ABOUT THE WAY I TREAT\RESPECT FEMALES...
    BEEN LIKE THAT EVER SINCE I READ IT IN 05.. BUT W\E IM NOT ALWAYS THIS CORNY OR EMOTIONAL OR LAME...or however any1 sees it..

    n i know what i just wrote is MADD LONG...

    but if you read it all.. thats dope... if not your still dope

    and if u ever in or around chi city... u can stay wherever im at... ill grab the couch n u can stay on the bed or wherever visa verse ....

    just be safe....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form