FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!!!

9/28/2009 12:39:00 PMBriana Latrise

~I had a glass of this "magic plant" juice and tried to smoke a cig after... WOW! Tasted like straight chemicals... that means it's good for you so check it out:::

MORINGA


LA Times Staff Writer, Mark Fritz writes, "Scientifically speaking, Moringa sounds like magic. It can rebuild weak bones, enrich anemic blood and enable a malnourished mother to nurse her starving baby. Ounce for ounce, it has the calcium of four glasses of milk, the Vitamin C of seven oranges and the potassium of three bananas." Um... I was already sold. So I wanted to see what it tasted like.

BOMB!!!

They had this little stand set up outside of my hang out spot on Melrose here in Los Angeles and they threw some lemons in that juice... it was greatness. I love it. I really believe it's magical... it made me wanna quit this 12 year cigarette addiction... however, I didn't have any cash so I'm still smoking. But next week when they come back out... I'm on it.

SIDE NOTE: It has triple the iron of spinach... ARE YOU SERIOUS?????


You can put it in anything you cook and drink it as tea. AND!!!! It's cheap. It's a really common plant in Africa, South America... (i think parts of the US too). You can grow the shhh in your damn living room. C'mon NOW!!! Can we all get healthy please??? PLEASE??? (Okay maybe not all of us... some people I need exiled immediately...)

EXAMPLE RECIPE:
Moringa Lemonade
Blend or juice an apple with 1/2 lemon and tablespoon (or less) Moringa Powder
(simple)

Anyway... it also helps stabilize diabetes... so if you care about yourself or you know someone who needs some extra pep in they step:::


Holla...

www.treesforlife.org
Trees for Life, 3006 W. St. Louis,
Wichita, KS 67203-5129 USA
Phone: 316 945 6929
moringa@treesforlife.org

or get at my peoples here in LA:

God's Green Acre Farm
2140 E. 126th st.
Compton, CA 90222
424.785.5068
or 310.220.0113
greenhope@usa.com

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. thats a powerful plant yo...

    u said you actually felt it make you feel better?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form