Hollywood... again...

9/30/2009 07:10:00 AMBriana Latrise

I really was prepared: I just knew I was forgotten, or goIng to be ignored. What i was not prepared for: his attention. Thank You... but

*sigh*

I'M not satisfied...

GREAt party though. Awesomely awesome time lookin' at certain sexy faces.

Wish I coulD see him more.






*suddenlY annoyed*

booooooooooo this Status Quo...



...you ain't ready though...

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. "im ready"?
    for what??
    to release a album? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ready. lol. Quit bein all smart and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well im glad your ready?
    and i cant quit being smart lol
    cuz in reality itd result in me being dumb haha im sorry lol
    ill try to DUMB it down

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form