Low key...

9/30/2009 07:24:00 AMBriana Latrise

I gotta speak my mind... why else would I blog... but:::


tonight i saw girls literally throwing themselves at this guy. One man in particular... it was disgusting. Only because I'm afraid to know if I at some point looked like that on some guy in my lifetime... probably so and that's sad. Really. Then I started to think about him. I wonder when he'll get tired of this lifestyle.

Will he wake up one day and say to himself, "Okay. I'm done. Where's my wife?" or will he wake up someday and say to himself, "Okay. I fucked up. I missed out."

Whatever... I don't know why I stay up late and think about things like this. Lol. I need to go write about it.

Maybe about him.

Def. about me...


I'm waiting on my blanket to come out of the dryer so I can curl up and sleep til SOMEONE else in this apartment wakes up and decides to be functional... but mostly LOUD! Then I'll probably get up... be upset with myself for drinking Tequila after I told myself only wine... push back my studio session because my voice hurts and I shouldn't have been out tonight in the first place... HOWEVER:

Side Note 1: My justification (a.k.a. excuse) is that I told my boy I'd take him to the airport at 5:30... and I knew that if I went to this party I'd def still be up and I'd have a reason to leave. (sad but true)

Side Note 2: I like how I said "my voice hurts"... is that even possible? I'm sleepy so I don't know...


Bored.


NEW GOALS:
.Own a 3 story condo (like now cause I like my privacy... or at least I like to be in control as much as I can)
.Fix my car cause it sounds like it's crying... lol.
.SLAP EMON (@emonmakesmusic) ASAP FOR THAT DISRESPECTFUL SESSION EARLIER! (You're so rude!!!!!!!!!!! But I still LOVE you)

I don't think I ask for much...


Bout to watch Malcom in the Middle until this dryer stops...
Then::: *night night*

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. lol you stay up and think about things like that because your mind is always working which is a good thing ...
    dont be upset with yourself.. just try harder.. and if your throat hurts that much call it off. but reschedule it...
    hope your "voice"(throat) feels better you should def get some penicillin or some kind of medicine...
    n work on fixing your car... it sounded stressful last time dont need to go through that again...
    but just keep safe... n try to be positive ...

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur car has actual gasoline tears and ish

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form