Man... I really wanna watch District 9 but this bootleg sucks.

9/01/2009 01:01:00 PMBriana Latrise

Yeah... I woke up on such a "good one"... I don't know what happened!

Besides checking out of my luxury sweet and heading back to the hood. Oh! And the whole spending the last of my money on insurance (which is lame... all these illegal immigrants ride around without insurance.... or even legal residency so why the hell do I have to spend money I don't have on some crap I don't want!!!!!??????????????). My bank got on my last nerves with them hidden fees... and the city is still on fire! I really need to work on speaking good things into existence. Now I have to suffer in this dirty inferno... karma.


Side Note:

***I want to paint... it's too hot in my studio... there's no AC and if I sit in there too long in the heat and paint fumes... I'll f*** around and die. (THERE'S A POSITIVE TO THAT THO::: NO MORE BILLS...)

***I want real money... I don't know how to get it and the only people I know with it tell me I'm smart enough to get it myself. Hmmm... I'm starting to think they're stupid. IF I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO BALL OUT... I'D BE BALLIN' and datin' Fab. For about a week and that's all. After that, I'd probably be bored. (Mmmm... he is sexy as cheese on a stick from Hot Dog on A Stick at the food court in the mall.... I"M PISSED ABOUT THAT TOO!!!! BRING MY F*N FOOD COURT BACK!!!!!)


I have to go pray. I feel evil today.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. LMAO whats wit yall cali females n fab....

    AND YOU SHOULD GO OUTSIDE N PAINT...

    how much for a picture???

    ill spend real money on real art

    lol just hopefully not to much cuz im not ballin like that neither

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form