ALSO... More Nipsey...

10/29/2009 01:36:00 AMBriana Latrise

I was hurt earlier when I saw a comment that said something like "I don't know who he is but I like this song"... or something... Idk... My memory fails from time to time... point is:

YOU NEED TO KNOW NIPSEY!!!!


So... here.

Read up on him on MTV's b.s. site real quick: HERE
See that he is a very intelligent man. (He's sexy too... wit his extra tall ass)

Then DOWNLOAD BULLETS AIN'T GOT NO NAME VOL. 1 HERE ...a classic.


IDK if I'm feeling Vol. 2... so we jump to a better number...

and... VOL. 3 HERE

Oh... and this... HERE


NIPSEY HU$$LE BLOG



Now there you go. Go spread the word. Cali ain't all bad.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form