Chymere & PoolBoy

10/24/2009 02:14:00 PMBriana Latrise

Oh great now I'm promoting her. Lol. Nah... Truth be told. I couldn't stand her from jump. My name is Briana but ppl think it's Rhianna when we first meet. It's annoying!!! Plus I agree wit u girl! Men don't just do that for no reason. I don't know Chris but we met more than once and while he may be a lot of things... A random woman beater ain't one that I can tell. But that's they personal business. I have my theories...

Lol.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. LOL you know you posted this as a blog right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thas fair.. *listens to 2 tatts*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... I do that from my phone from time to time cause it's easier than responding in a comment when I'm on the road.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form