I Always Said These Creatures (Birdman and Folks) Were Slow...

10/19/2009 06:25:00 PMBriana Latrise

TropicalTV: with Birdman from TropicalTV on Vimeo.



Now we all know I don't give two hot sheeeeeits about Jay Z as a man... I don't know him... Don't care to after he shitted on me... but... WE ALL KNOW the NIGGA gets money... Wayne... gets baby mamas... and groupies... and funny stares from children... I think as a 3 year old I would be afraid of him. He looks like Stitch...

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. i didn't peep this vid cuz i ain't in the mood but i don't like jay either he never shat on me i just don't like his music

    lol wayne does look like stitch

    seeing wayne's current habits with girls, it looks like he'll never settle down.. he leaves a trail of pregnant dimes everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form