Love me some J. Cole...

10/29/2009 11:59:00 AMBriana Latrise


DOWNLOAD "Unabomber" HERE

"I rocked my girl to sleep in missionary position..." LMAO...


I really dig this kid. Drake better step his game up!

You Might Also Like

5 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. YOU FUCKING LOSER YOUR NOT A POET, MUSICIAN, OR ARTIST BITCH ALL U HAD IS 5 SECONDS OF FAME GO DRINK A GALLON OF CUM. BITCH FUCK U AND YO UGLY ASS FRECKLE FACE FUCK U FUCK CHRIS RIVERA FUCK YO STUPID ASS BLOG AND FUCK U. BITCH ASS EVE U FUCKING LEAD CHARLES INTO THE SHIT EVE APPLE EATING BITCH CUM FACE I HOPE THE WHOLE DEMEVOLIST SQUADE RAN A TRAIN ON U I HOPE YO PUSSY STILL SORE FROM THE FUCKIN U UP YOU LOSER ALL YOU ARE IS A ATTENTION WHORE SO FUCK U AND I DONT CARE IF IT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT HE FUCKIN USED U UP AND U USED HIM I DONT KNOW WHY MORE PEOPLE HAVENT WENT AT YOUR UGLY ASS BITCH YOUR HAIR LOOKED LIKE ITS GLUED NAW FUCK THAT LOOKS LIKE THEY CAME ON YOUR HEAD YOU UGLY ASS SKANKY BITCH FUCK U AND FUCK CHRIS RIVERA NOW TWEET THAT BLOG ABOUT THAT GO TRY AND GET SUM SMPATHY CAUSE ALL YOU ARE IS A ATTENTION WHORE THE END BITCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. BITCH AND FUCK WHAT CHRIS SAYS I"VE FUCKIN HATED YOU SINCE YO UGLY ASS SUCKED YO WAY IN TOO THE PICTURE FUCKING DUMB ASS HOE BITCH CUM DUMPSTER SPERM SUCKING TRAIN WHORE EVE APPLE EATING FUCKIN DUMB WHORE I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT ON THIS SHITTTTY BLOG A YEAR AGO BITCH I HOPE U DONT RESPOND BITCH I KNOW YOUR THE BIGGER MORE FATTER OVER WEIGHT PERSON

    ReplyDelete
  3. **sighs**
    He got on your blog too?
    wow....

    this guy aimed me dissing you n got ignored....
    n now hes talkin stuff on here...
    n with my name in it!!...
    smh...

    your an AMAZINGG artist...
    your not no where near ugly...
    your freckles are beautiful...
    NO WHERE near fat...
    i LOVE your blog...
    its def not shitty...
    your a beautiful person...
    Amazing mind...
    **stays positive cuz it makes them madder**
    dont respond to that mess named Lelan....
    DONT let him get you down...
    your sooooo much more than that....


    and i got some GREAT advice from sum1 u know(ill tell u l8r if u remind me just dont need lames to bother him either)

    " i let em talk.. that's all they can do dig me.. i make em mad in my music and the way i live i show em how much they help me shit on em..

    now while he sit there tryna figure shit out you keep doin' ya thing... that's what we do wit haters we give em homework.

    apply that to ya people dont stress ova shit like that"


    just keep doing you Briana... dont let the negativity ruin it for the rest of us..

    keep your head up...
    Listen to some Nipsey..
    n drink some tea...


    peace..n respect...
    may God bless you..(shes always walking with you)

    BTW READ THIS (you prolly have but its still good)
    "One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

    In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

    This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

    “You promised me Lord,
    that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

    The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I swear I thought I was an artist... so what is it that I do then with the paint and the photography and the messages that rhythmically rhyme and the short stories.. and all the other stuff I care not to type right now cause my arm is half sleep... Wait... I have laundry to tend to...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form