My Dreams Last Night...

10/30/2009 12:17:00 PMBriana Latrise

So Dream #2: I dreamt that I was driving alone on a dark night... it had probably just rained. That's what it looked like. I was cruising with no music on the freeway (which is dangerous... that's how I got into my accident. I have to listen to music or I think too hard about what's going on in my life and I can't focus on the road). So I get onto an interchange... you know like a curved over pass... and my car just out of nowhere decides it wants to fishtail. I was the only driver on the road... btw... so normally, in real life when my car fish tails... (should it) I'm kinda experienced in what to do. However, in this dream I felt like because I was on such a small curved road suspended in the air, it would be a bad idea to fight the fishtail... I remember telling myself I was going over the side wall... and just as I said it... I hit the wall. I was scared as hell but I immediately calmed down and said "Jesus please don't let me die..." over and over again through out the entire fall. I swear to you it was the LONGEST freakin' fall ever! I just remember falling forever in my car with the car still upright but spinning in slow circles. I finally landed... perfectly parked in a parking space that just so happened to be empty cause there were cars on either side of me. My car wasn't too mangled... I think the tires might have been busted but only the right side's windows were busted out. It was a very lucid dreams, as MY dreams like this usually are... but yeah. Then some guy comes running out of the liquor store I fell in front of and says something like "U survived!" all overly excited. WTH?

So dream #1... (I told you the stories backward cause this one's funnier...) I def had a dream I was at my dad's old apartment in Park La Brea but my grandparents lived there for some reason instead of him, but I was in the only bathroom taking a crap when a fart woke me up. No more left over enchiladas before bed... Odd...

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. your dream made kind of a message in my head lemme see if i can break it down

    the point of you starting off cruising with no music was to let you know it was about your life(since u think about it too much when theres no music...)

    your the only driver on the road cuz the road symbolizes your life... n im thinking for the most part you where alone or sad...or had bad time...
    hence the falling... u fall twirl scared..but the whole time u call on Jesus...
    shows you where you need to keep faith..

    n now you landed times will get better... since youve SURVIVED the bullshit...

    and the guy telling you is letting you know the hard times ended... and symbolized the ppl that care n are with you now... but who you may not notice or care too much for hence the liqour store(unless you have some thing for guys leaving liqour stores then its a good thing LOL)


    n i didnt read 1 yet so .....

    -_- ok i read 1....

    u basically explained that 1 yourself


    "No more left over enchiladas before bed... Odd..."

    LMAO....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form