Music

Nipsey... 10.26.09 (Sorry I'm Late - I was hung over...)

10/28/2009 09:17:00 AMBriana Latrise

I absolutely LOVE this man. Seriously. He's probably the ONLY KNOWN West Coast Artist that I truly respect right now who represents LA. Seriously.
Granted... I've been trying to get a photo shoot with him for the LONGEST and he always ignores me when he sees me... lol. He's still dope as shit... If you don't know about him... you need to find out...


And he's just a G. Loved watching him sip his Henney like a G. Took me back to my days... lol... I miss them days... anyway... here's my crappy 45 second phone footage. Give me props though. I was off Vodka and Tequila. U know me. STUPID DRUNK!!!! Pushing groupies out the way cause they hatin.



Side note... anytime someone wants to donate a video camera... I'll take it. Lol.

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. shout out to the white girl at :49 seconds

    this song kicks ass this is my first time hearing this guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tellin mad people about Nipsey. If you haven't listened to Juice you show check him out too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form