One More...

10/24/2009 12:04:00 PMBriana Latrise

Ok... so

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" right?

Aight as I was saying... lot's of people aren't doin right... so everyone pointing fingers at this Robin chick saying she worships the devil and what not... STFU... if she does what difference does it make to you? Does she run your town? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously. You ain't right either.. you're just not. No one is perfect so... shut up! I think people are just upset because she found the right way to be wrong.

I'm upset cause she looks like a bird and people keep sayin it's fly! NO SHIT!!!! IT'S A F****** BIRD!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I bascially live near hollywood and feel like it the most boring place ever. How the hell are you finding all these people and all this shit to do. If you know where it pops, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form