Random Thoughts On: Life

10/01/2009 04:34:00 PMBriana Latrise

I often write questions in my poetry books. Questions for my future self, questions for God, questions for the world. I found these today while reading poetry with Ty:

I have so many questions.
-What if the after-life is really destined to be Heaven those who have been blessed and
what if Heaven is really here on earth and you find it in Love???
Love for God which very well might also be love for self, love for others, love for lovers... LOVE.

Love for wealth is only lust.. isn't it?


I feel like all my past drug abuse and abuse period has robbed me of time. Time with myself, content.
Time I could have spent creating... time not wasted playing.



Questions.

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form