Ryan Leslie Review...

10/29/2009 01:04:00 AMBriana Latrise

OMG!

I love him. He is amazing. Why is he not Kanye big yet? PEOPLE! PLEASE START APPRECIATING TALENT AND GENIUS... you're all so easily entertained by homosexuals and insecure people with shiny accessories. (Not to say that R. Les isn't these things... I don't know him... he could be, but I doubt it. Highly doubt it. In fact... no. Denied.) Squirrels... that's what people remind me of- No! Slightly stupid squirrels...

Anyway...

My fault... taking the shine of Ryan...
He's phenomenal. It's a rarity these days to come across an album you can listen to straight through. It's even more rare that an artist can do it twice in a row. He's done it. And... he always keeps me wanting more. So to him I say Thank You for being himself. We need more of it. I would let ya'll download the album... but this album should be purchased. Seriously. I bought the last one too... and if you know me, you know I don't like to pay for sh** but gas, food, and cigarettes... u know: the essentials.

In other news... Joss Stone disappointed me with her album... and Amerie made me want to set hers on fire... there were a few good records... but I can't remember them which is a terrible sign... and Snoop's annoyed me. It's like the same old sh**. Retire already! We got Nipsey now and as skinny as ya'll are there's only room for one tall lanky gang banger reppin Southern California and this gang bang life style. Plus... you're freakin' old! And I don't like Long Beach too much. It's not my cup of tea. I LOVE me some South Central tho.

Who else...???

Guess that's it for now. Yep...

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I love Ryan....
    and lol about expenses. I hate buying cds these days. i have to really build a lot of faith in an artist before i go outside of limewire to have their music on my ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ryan leslie is that guy. musical prodigy. happy somebody else feeling me.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form