Side Note:::

10/24/2009 11:59:00 AMBriana Latrise

I think it's sad... and kinda funny that everyone's saying this girl worships the devil. I hope not. For her sake... it's hard to believe that she just WORSHIPS the devil.. now to say that she's Godless... that might be so... DAMN NEAR EVERYONE IS! So... now what?


And just look at who she runs with:
The main man I'm thinking of would rather make money than love. Think about that.

God is Love.


Love is of God.


1 John 4:7-8


(that's tatted on my left arm... because I sin too...)

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. God is love.. don't forget 1st corinthians verse 4.. love is patient love is kind love is not envious or boastful or arrogant.. etc etc

    to me these r related God is love, then it explains what love is.. i think it means like these r God's traits, and thus these are the traits we should aspire to.. just addin ur comment a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that was 1st corinthians chap 13 verse 4.. i forgot the chapter

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form