To all my Sisters...

10/08/2009 08:30:00 PMBriana Latrise

(Via my girl LT)

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!" Sister Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it. Today is sister's day,send this to all your sisters, mothers, daughters, girlfriends even me if I am like one. If you get back 7, you are loved. Happy Sister's Day! I LOVE YA SISTA'!!! :) I am only as strong as the friends I have. To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!!.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form