Update:::

10/07/2009 04:26:00 PMBriana Latrise

pooL-boy has left a new comment on your post "...S*** is F***ed Up...":
"this is eye-opening.. HOWEVER the Bible says one cannot worship God and money, and we all already knew jay-z worships money.. we all have heard his egotistical lyrics about his bank stats and we all saw him mug that chick in the face and we all heard the story about him shooting his own brother over a chain..."


Oh... Didn't know the last one. You made a very good point. Money is the root of all evil as they say. And while you should never put it before God, yourself, or ur family... U should respect it. I mean... I'm only broke cause I forever say "f*** money" until I need it. But yea...

Good to know PoolBoy. Thanks.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. thas whassup, if u want to peep my site its poolboyjames.webs.com

    i know u don't know me but i like peepin what ya got to say.. ish makes me rub my chin.. peaCe

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form