UPDATE...

10/13/2009 08:35:00 PMBriana Latrise

I haven't had much to talk about lately. Been kinda busy if you haven't noticed.


So just to clear some things up... If you don't already know, I am definitely crazy. People believe it, but they don't believe it. You know what I mean? EXAMPLE: I got married... spur of the moment. Why? Cause I wanted to.

Moving on... I finally recorded this DOPE *ss record I been waiting to lay down for a minute now.

I am so married.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. LOL i didn't see that comin from peepin ya blogs but hey if its all gravy then its all gravy..

    but pool beezie will be single until that girl with the thighs in my english class finally realizes she is lost without me

    people who are crazy don't believe they are crazy tho.. right? one

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form