30 Minutes til Boarding...

11/08/2009 01:58:00 PMBriana Latrise

I really just want a cigarette... however... that will be a thirty minute mission in itself. To go back through security... please. Not again.. so instead... I'm just going to wait. I will try to think of everything BUT a cigarette...


Starting now...


...


...


ok... so this isn't working very well. I need a movie or something. I love that this airport has wireless Internet though! Go JetBlue!!! Yeah!!! Anyway, it's really sad that I have to go home. I love this state. It's quite possibly the greatest state there is. I mean, ok Cali has stuff... but our Governor is an actor... a FOREIGN actor. That should say a LOT about Cali. A whole lot. Very superficial... whatever.

I had a good time. I didn't get to see ANYBODY I PLANNED ON SEEING though...

No Esso, Vil, B/A, Black, Nate... none of them... lol

However, I did get to see my girl Sheree and DJ H2 AND the lovely Ms. Krys Ivory (@krysivory). Whatever... there's always a next time. I still have business out here. I think I might want to seriously get a place out here too. I'm gonna have to go home and really get my money up. For real...

OH!!! Guess what nonsense I'm doing on Monday... lol...

I'm definitely getting a weave. Why? Cause when you look good, you get more... that's number one... (& in order to look good my hair must be done but I'm going on strike... I DO NOT feel like doing it everyday for a while. Plus I just cut it so it's going through this "I want to grow back so I'm gonna be all gross and disgusting for a few weeks..." So it's just a good idea to braid it up and let it do it's thing in a cocoon. Dig? Also... I need to cancel this gut before it becomes one... did that make sense? What I mean is, I'm about to start sweating this fat off... Do black girls with fresh presses like to sweat? Duh... NO! However.... I can sweat a weave out all I want... I just wash it and it's curly again... but if I was to wash my own hair everyday it'll start falling out again... I O.D. on conditioner and if you didn't know... too much of that causes your hair to grow weak and it begins to break off and become even more damaged than it was. (Just a little hair tip FYI.)


OMG!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH....

What happened to the good days??? When we didn't know that 2nd hand smoke killed... when you could still smoke in bars, diners and ON PLANES!!!!! Remember when planes had ash trays??? (I'm way too young to remember things like that... the planes I was flyin on musta been dumb old at the time cause that no smoking law was already in effect... lol.


OK... 20 minutes to go. SMH... this is bad... real bad...


Oh! Can we talk about what the disgusting display of disgustingness that's taken place on CNN recently... (I think it was CNN)

Uggghhh... WTF.... Did I mention I'm disgusted. Don't get me wrong... we ALL know I got issues... however... Why would YOU pick right now to come out and talk about that boy? That's ridiculous! Let it go... Funny how people say I ended my ex's career but this woman and whoever's putting her up to it (*clears throat*) are assholes. Let the boy eat. How you gonna be mad at him now? Still? You dated him!!! I'm not mad that I dated a funny bunny... that was just MY BAD. I learned from it and keep it pushing... and as long as he continues to leave me alone... we got no problems... I'm not gon' wait til he gets ready to (attempt to) drop an album to be like, "Oh my goodness! I'm so embarrassed that I fell in love with him!" STFU.... SMH... LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! (OMG I feel like that funny bunny ass cross dresser who was screaming about leavin Britney alone with snot all in his nose. Can't lie though... his hair was fly... damn... now I'm really disgusted...) ANYWAY...


Long story short... I don't HATE the girl... I just dislike her. Extremely dislike her. For several reasons beyond the average human's understanding... but mostly because I GET TIRED OF PEOPLE ASKING ME WHAT MY F*N NAME IS... I SAY BRIANA AND THESE F*N IDIOTS SAY "OH! RIHANNA... THAT'S PRETTY..." MY MUTHER F***** NAME IS BRIANA... SAY IT!!!!!!!

*deep breaths*


I really need that cigarette.




SIDE NOTE:



Isn't he cute???? lol.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form