All I Need is a Little Jazz to Ease... (& my paints... And maybe some trees...)

11/21/2009 01:09:00 AMBriana Latrise

I just realized I've wasted so much time chasin my father for his attention, approval, affection, etc... I'm missing out on all the people who actually want to be a part of my life. Like my grandfather Cecil. God I thank You for him. Sincerely. He is my father. He's given me so many beautiful words of wisdom. And so much beautiful music... Listening to Grant Green now because of him. One of my favorite Jazz artists. Coincidentally the song currently playing is titled "If I Should Lose You". I'm painting... And vibrating in the music and all I can think about is my grandpa and what would happen if I lost him.

I really wish I could learn to love sooner than later. By "learn to love" I mean give the people in my life who deserve all of my love and thanks and attention just that. I love you G Pops! You'll always be my Main O.G. :)

XoxoxoxoX
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Hey Briana!!..
    *still praying you do good Monday!...*
    how are you?...
    Your grandpa sounds like a cool dude!.
    And that's sweet of you to dedicate a blog post too him..
    and I'm glad you realized how much
    he means too you while you still have him...
    (I hope he's still with us)..
    and you really should reach out to the
    people who do want to be involed in your
    life!!!(well only for positive reasons)...
    You have alot of them...
    N it will keep you happier!!!..
    I'd love too see 1 of the paintings your
    working on soon!!!
    That'd be cool!!
    (sine you always Tease us by talking about them)...
    [same with your poetry]
    But hope your doing well...
    Eating,sleeping,bathing regularly...
    N no more bleeding from the face!!
    well take care!!
    Peace!! (n good night for me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your father probably resents you as he has seen your blog. Your wallpaper is awful, and if you were my son I would beat you within an inch of your life until I knocked some style in to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ' you learn to love , to learn to hate . '

    - with TIME , it will ALL GET BETTER love .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form