IF YOU SEE THIS GIRL ON FACEBOOK... (or anywhere...)

11/18/2009 12:48:00 PMBriana Latrise


(Samarah Fauche)


...BEWARE!

She's my newest stalker.

Jealous cause she thinks my best friend is her boyfriend but he doesn't have the heart to tell her she's a psycho and to go away.
I'm afraid that's she's gonna do something crazy... ALL I KNOW IS... if I have to take a trip to LONDON to avenge my bff's ANYTHING!!!! Imma make it worth it.

You Might Also Like

6 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Well... she wanted attention so I gave her plenty. You'd think she'd be satisfied but no... she continues to send me lovely hate letters on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOOOOO.....BEEEEATCHHHH....THE GIRL YOUR TALKING ABOUT IS MY HOMIE...SO PLZZZZZZZZZ...BACK THE FUCK OFF BEFORE I MAKE YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF.........HERD YOU GO A FRECKLE FACE....SORT IT OUT GET A BOTOX OR SUMTHIN...SERIOUSLY U LIVE IN L.A. AND UR DAD MARRIED 2 MARY J.BLIGE OOOOOOHHHHH BIG FUCKIN WHOOOOP NO 1 GIVES A SHIT...ESPCIALLY ME......I LIKE THE BIT YOUR WROTE HER BF IS YOUR BEST FRIEND...WHAT A JOKE !!!! .....HE DOESN'T SEE YOU AS A FRIEND LET ALONE A BEST FRIEND...ITS PIITY...HE FEELS SORRRI FOR YOU...I FEEEL SOORRRI FOR YOU....U FINK U GOT CONNECTIONS IN AMERICA...NAH I KNOW BEYONCE !!!!! LOL........LISTEN ITS BEEN GOOD BUT I GOTTA...BETTER THINGS TO DO ...LATERS YOU DOG WALKING SLUT !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would think ENGLISH people would be able to actually speak and spell ENGLISH properly. Why are these children getting stupider and stupider?? Maybe cause they spend their time worrying about stupid things huh? I don't know... feel free to leave more and more comments. The more you do... the more money I make. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "WOW" at the above convo. Kudos on your lack of care. Teach me?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form