I'm NOT HOMELESS ANYMORE!!!!!

11/11/2009 06:32:00 PMBriana Latrise

Luxury apartment on Sunset... in Hollywood... that's all I will say on that. Congratulate me haters!!! *bratty laugh*


I just need furniture now... but AT LEAST I LIVE SOMEWHERE!!!! Hotel hopping was NOT the business... and it burned my pockets out.

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. congratz! Feels great to have ya own, don't it. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has nothing to do with you getting a place to live which is all well and good but quick question, I figured you'd be the best person to ask.

    WHERE THE FUCK IS CHARLES HAMILTON????!!!

    Please let him know he has fans that need to hear his shit and he should stop sitting round whining bout life and get back to making some damn music. It'd be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form