It's Been a While...

11/29/2009 06:02:00 PMBriana Latrise

Wanna see what I've been working on? (I just bought lights... I'm rebuilding my portfolio.)






There are so many more. We've been shooting for days. SO MANY MORE!

You Might Also Like

4 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Nice shots. I wish I could get back into photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. word Briana...
    those look rlly good...
    cant wait to see more...
    hope your doing well...
    havent heard much from you in a minute...
    dont know wether its good or bad...
    lemme know..
    Peace..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you much! been good... very busy though. shooting, shopping, not complaining as much... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh well glad your doing well..
    can't wait too see more of what your working on Briana..
    and HEAR more too lol...
    hope things continue to go your way!...
    ill continue to pray for you...
    let me know when you hear about that commercial..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form